I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(11)



MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field



Chapter 11:
The Dance Partner


I was at the lunch table with Melissa, she totally look different after the incident.

“Did you remember what happen to you?” I doubt she would.

“Well, I was walking when something came up to me, and then the next thing I remember I was talking to you.” Her answer was not the actual thing I wanted but still I can't blame her since today she has an unlucky day.

“Then you have no idea what you look like. And if you knew I am sure for a brave girl like you would even ask how it happened.” I could see she that even she was frightened to hear what I said.

“Let us go back to the classroom.” I said to her.

The teacher was announcing there was a ball this coming Thursday for the students and teachers. “All of you will have a partner, the school will be choosing your partner for you, no choosing is allowed. What you have is what you have, like a brother, after all, he is your brother. I will read your partners to you, I will not repeat. I will teach you how to dance our school traditional dance.” She grinned while saying that.

She read out our names one by one. When she read out our names we must stand up face to face with our so called partners and dance in front of the whole class. (This was really embarrassing when you do not know how to dance.) I was the last one to be called. I saw my partner and was horrified, he was the guy who I called stupid that day.

I danced with him and felt really good, he was a talented dancer, and I felt that I like him more and more taking each step to dance.

No comments: