I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(2)

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field


Chapter 2:

The New Teacher



"Ring… Ring…"Went the school bells.

We were ordered to go to the hall for introducing ourselves. Unlucky me, I was the first one who was chosen to introduce myself.

"My name is Marina, I…I…" Thinking of what to say as I murmured.

"I hope to meet all of you." I turned red, I knew what I just said is stupid but all I could think of is that sentence.

As I sat down, the teacher came towards me and hollered at the top of his voice. "If you are going to talk like that in my class, you get out! Repeat what you say again and I may forgive you."

"My name is Marina, I hope to meet all of you."

"That was a stupid sentence."

"I know." I stammered.

Then he shouted "NEXT!"

No comments: