I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: the monster field(8)

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field


Chapter 8:
The First Training


The first training we must have is Remembering The Spells By Heart.

The training master gave us pieces of paper with some writing on it. We have 20 seconds to remember it by heart. Then he will give us each a blank sheet of paper and we will write the spells on it. One word less or one word spelt wrongly you have to do 100 push-ups reciting the spell over and over again.

In front of the whole class which is really embarrassing. Luckily, I was able to get through it easily. Then it struck me, I was able to get it through easily but thinking of yesterday I was not even close to it.

Maybe I am destined to be a magician and I will work really hard on it.

No comments: