I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(5)

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field

Chapter 5:
Home Sweet Home


Finally, what I always wanted for, we get to go home. Phew, I thought my mum is just going to abandon me in this crazy school.

By the time I reach home, it was time for dinner. I was famished and forgotten all about the crazy school.

“How is your day today dear?”

I thought of what to say, I knew I was no good in lying but I had no choice.

“GREAT!!!!!” I shouted. I was nervous and perspiring all over. I hope that she won't find out that I'm lying. But it was all so obvious that I'm lying.

“I need to rest, I will skip dinner, you go ahead.” I was depressed and sorry for lying to my mum. “I'm sorry mum…” I whispered to myself.


No comments: