I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(9)


MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field

Chapter 9:

The Willow Tree


There was a willow tree in the school garden. It was told that it can answer all your question if you believe in it. I decided to try my luck, I need someone to talk to, and I know I can always talk to Melissa but this I can't.

"I am destined to be here in this school Mother Willow?"

"This I cannot say, you have your own path to follow." She whispered to me.

I was not surprised but a little. "Thank you, Mother Willow." I went to the cafeteria and thought about what Mother Willow said.

"What does she mean?"I said to myself.

Just as I was about to go to the classroom I heard someone calling my name, as I turned around, I saw the principle. I wonder why she is calling my name.

"What is it principle Jenkins?" I asked.

"Melissa is trying to kill herself!"

No comments: