I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(7)

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field

Chapter 7:
The 'F's & 'E's



The next morning, I woke up before my mum did.

I was feeling really good. Oh, did I tell you about my 'F's & 'E's? Of course I didn't.

'F's in my language is 'Friends'. Her name is Malisa. Sometimes the teacher gets really confused and calls me A and calls Melissa B, and the whole class just laughs. Even I find it funny, anyway, I think you are wondering what does the 'E's means. It means 'Enemies'.


I have 1 friend and 1 enemy. My so called enemy name is Brilliant (as if she is) She was really beautiful but evil. I was happy because she was not really adored by people even if it was boys. Melissa once told me on Brilliant's first date, she scold her date for sneezing into her food.


From that day onwards, she had to go for blind dates.

No comments: