I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(10)

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field

Chapter 10:

The Eye

I rushed to the hallway.

"Nothing must happen to you, Melissa, or I will never forgive myself!!!" I thought to myself.

I was just in time, Melissa was about to slash the knife into her neck when I jumped into the air and snatch the knife away.

Melissa glared at me, "Give the knife back!!!!" she somehow has turn into something I cannot imagine.

"Get a hold on yourself, Melissa!" I shouted as if I thought she was deaf.

Suddenly, a shot of light came running towards me, I ducked and it hit Melissa. I think it was a sort spell because something came out of Melissa's body like it actually took over Melissa. It looks like an eye because of the shape.

"You will pay, all of you! Remember, I will take over and that is the last thing I do! "it shouted. Then it totally disappeared.

I was still curios who would be so stupid to shoot someone who is not the target and shoot at it. If I have not duck, I can't imagine what will happen to me. I turned my head and saw the cutest guy I have ever seen. I thought to myself, maybe he was trying to save me, or was he?

I walked up to him, "Hi, my name is Marina, it is very nice to meet you."

"Do I know you?" he questioned me. Right at that time, I saw his real inside, a total jerk. How could I believe he would try to save me from the evil spirit?

"Well, who would be so stupid to shoot someone who did not do anything to you, I am not the target you were trying to shoot it was Melissa. Anyway, talking to people like you will never make a difference!"

I walk away as if I was acting those kind of Korean shows (in the love movies) when the most romantic part comes and the girl would walk away. But still, I can't believe I just said that to a cute and stupid guy.

No comments: