I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Monster Field

Chapter 15: It Was Not Melissa He Was After

I am I all dressed up for the party, I brought my wand along too. Jonathan said that he would pick me up so that he would be the first to see how pretty I am before anyone can, he was such a flatterer. Soon, he picked me up in a limo. “You look ravishing...” he said while drooling. “Why did you bring your wand along?” he asked in a curious voice. I had no choice but to tell him all about the prophecy and why I brought my wand along. Until I realized that he had brought his wand along too!!!!!! “Where were you when I went to Mother Willow? Were you following me?” I asked, I was really like a volcano about to explode and burst the little ice cube sitting next to me. “Well... actually I did follow you to see what you want to talk to Mother Willow about, but the good thing is that we can fight together as a team, don't be angry.” He gave me a pitiful face, still I decided to let him of since he has a point and he is my boyfriend.
We went into the ballroom without letting people see our wands. Then suddenly I saw a guy who was familiar but he was not a student of Magic Illusion, I was sure about that. Jonathan saw him too and agreed with me. He went over and talked to the boy. I could hear them talking about boys. Then I realized the boy had a wand too, he looks like targeting somebody because his wand was working. Then I remembered that he looked exactly like the Eye except in human form. “Jonathan, look out!!” the Eye glared at me and he spoke in a soft and dangerous voice, “Little girl, I suppose I can tell you something now, I am not after your stupid friend, Melissa...” then suddenly Melissa shouted, “Hey! Who you calling stupid here!!!! When did I offend you? What is the problem with you man???” “Shut up! As I was saying, I am not after your friend, I am after you...” “But why did you try to harm Melissa?” I am extremely confused. “Oh. That, which was to let you come to me. I am a genius you know.” He said with a proud voice. “Well, if you are such a genius then you do not mind a fight, do you?” I said with a grin. We were at each other’s throat. To bad it only last for maybe, 5 seconds? The principal used a shot of magic and the Eye was unable to move. But in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

No comments: