I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(16)


Chapter 16: The Monster Field


In the morning,the teacher brought us to a field. It was clean, maybe we are here for a picnic, then the teacher must be in a good mood today. The teacher announced “We must be ready for the Eye; he might turn up any minute or anytime.” Then somebody shouted, “Then you are giving us a break so that we can have more energy to fight?” “No, the school calls this a Monster Field. We are going to train in this field.” He said in a calm voice. “Lets see who will show us some skills that he or she has, the first person is...Marina!!” he explained that I must run around the field, collect the big boxes in every corner and bash up the monsters that get in my way.

Now I understand why this is called Monster Field. I set off, I reached the first box and suddenly a freak with eight legs wrapped his tentacles around me. I hit him with the box that is in my hand. I must admit that the box is of use. I kept on running towards the second box. I've got it! Then a guy with a hammer came towards me, I gave a kick and score! He is down in two pieces. I was close to the third box when I realized that I do not have anymore hands to carry it. I remembered a spell that can give you extra hands. I murmured, “Godienta!” extra hands came out and scoop, I've got the third one. I was running towards the fourth box when another freakish monster came up. “Out of the way, you freak!!” and that is when I realized that the extra hands come in handy too, I gave the freak an upper-cut and bull's-eye. I grabbed the fourth box and dropped to the floor. You think it may be fun beating up monsters and taking boxes but I got to tell you that this is no joke, it is very tiring. “Not bad, done in three minutes. Bravo!!?” nobody could beat my high score, not even Jonathan, it was very surprising.

No comments: