I call my blog The Skiespalace because it have a sense of imagination.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MAGIC ILLUSION: The Monster Field(17)


Chapter 17: The Feast
After the tiring day, there was a big feast arranged for the students. There was chicken, fizzy drinks, and loads of other food. Thinking about it, I was worried that the Eye would turn up because all the other students are here and I am his target. I did not eat much even if I really want too. Jonathan did not eat much too; he and I had the same thinking. “Hey, do you think that the Eye would turn up today, I mean there is a feast and we didn't eat any of it much.” Jonathan said with a smile on his face. “Well, if you want to eat you can, nobody is stopping you, I am going to keep watch for the Eye just in case.” I said, even if I was hungry, I do not want the Eye to lay his hands on me. Nothing turn up. I went to take a bite since my stomach was rumbling. Unexpectedly, the Eye turned up, I guess it is fighting time and eating time must wait. Then to my amazement everybody was ready with their wands. Had I known, the others were eating and getting ready for the Eye. I had no strength to fight the Eye. “Where is the girl?” the Eye asked with a cunning smile. I hid behind everybody and started eating all the leftovers on the table and I mean all, they all taste so good that even if you want me to eat it in one gulp, I would do it as long as I have my energy back. I feel energetic again thanks to the food. I took out my wand, “I am here you fool...” I am ready for anything, except for another serving of food since I am bloated. He murmured something out of his mouth. I knew he was chanting something because I went towards him; he was making me walk towards him so that he can get his hands on me! And that was the most stupid idea I have ever heard. I pulled out some ear plugs from under my coat. And that was the best idea I have ever had, but thinking about it, all my idea was the best so another job well done for me. The Eye said something again. This time my ear plugs flew out, maybe he was prepared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.